Glenn Curtis Promoted to Starz President and CFO
The former executive vice president and CFO will assume an expanded role across the company.
Glenn Curtis has been upped to the newly created position of president and chief financial officer. The announcement came Wednesday from Starz CEO Chris Albrecht.
Previously, Curtis was executive vp and CFO. He’ll continue to report to Albrecht and assume expanded management and operational roles across the company.
“Glenn’s counsel has been vital to our growth over the past few years and there is no one better to manage the family of Starz businesses on to greater success,” said Albrecht in a statement.
Added Curtis: “These are exciting times at Starz, as we continue to create exciting quality original programming for the flagship Starz brand and expand our home video, digital and worldwide distribution businesses.”
Prior to joining Starz in 2006, Curtis held positions at Liberty Media and KPMG, where he was responsibility for cable and entertainment industry accounts including Starz Encore Group and Liberty Media.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR