Global Box Office Soared to Record High of $31.8 Billion in 2010
10:31 AM PST 2/23/2011 by Alex Ben Block
But U.S. box office results were flat despite a surge in revenue from 3D, according to a new report.
International growth, fueled by the rapid deployment of digital projection and 3D, powered the worldwide box office to record levels in 2010 even as the number of studio movies released declined.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile