Global Screen Takes Sales Rights For Berlin Channel RBB
The sales outfit will handle international sales on all series and other programming from the German public broadcaster.
German world sales group Global Screen has signed a deal to rep programming from Berlin public broadcaster Rbb.
The deal will see Global Screen handle international sales duties for Rbb's entire slate, including its its crime series Tatort and The Con Squad, as well as a large library of documentary programming.
Global Screen already has similar deals in place with several German regional pubwebs. The company is a joint venture between German TV production powerhouses Telepool and Bavaria Media.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR