Gloria Allred Lands Her Own Courtroom Show
Fall's 'We the People' will feature the famed attorney in the judge's chair.
Attorney Gloria Allred has inked a deal with Entertainment Studios, Inc. to star in a new courtroom show, it was reveled Tuesday at NATPE. Slated for syndication and cable broadcast beginning this fall, We the People With Gloria Allred will feature the high profile legal eagle in the judge's seat.
"It is unprecedented to have the biggest name in law come to television and be a part of one of its most successful genres - the television court show," Entertainment Studios CEO Byron Allen said.
Allred has been involved in a variety of headline-making cases, including those focusing on famous faces like O.J. Simpson, Michael Jackson, Scott Peterson and Tiger Woods.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR