Fox News to Air Gloria Cain Defending Husband Herman in First Televised Interview (Video)
The wife of the GOP candidate denied sexual harassment claims against her husband, saying he "totally respects women."
The wife of Republican presidential hopeful Herman Cain spoke out in defense of her husband, saying she doesn’t believe the sexual harassment claims against him.
Gloria Cain’s first televised interview will air during On the Record with Greta Van Susteren on Monday.
"I know that's not the person he is. He totally respects women," Gloria Cain said.
“I’m thinking he would have to have a split personality to do the things that were said," she added. The couple has been married for 43 years.
Recently, four women have accused Herman Cain, 65, of sexual harassment, including two who settled harassment claims while Cain was running the National Restaurant Associated. The claims have dominated Cain’s campaign since they first came to light in late October, reported by Politico.
Cain recently appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live, and completely denied the accusations of one of the women, Sharon Bialek. Cain used his wife as part of his defense.
"My own wife said that I wouldn't do anything as silly as what that lady was talking about, because she does know me," Cain said about Bialek.
In a statement last week, a Cain campaign spokesman released a statement saying, "There have been a number of interesting revelations that the public has learned about these women over the past few days. We hope the court of public opinion will take this into consideration as these women continue to try and keep this story alive."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)