Gloria and Emilio Estefan Jr. Renew Publishing Deal With Universal
To promote the new worldwide deal, UMPG will release a sampler of songs from the Estefan catalog, including hits by Ricky Martin, Shakira, Jennifer Lopez and Paulina Rubio.
Universal Music Publishing Group has renewed and extended its administration deal with Gloria Estefan and Emilio Estefan Jr. and their various publishing entities, including Estefan Music Publishing and Foreign Imported Production & Publishing. The deal has been extended to include North America, in addition to handling all foreign territories.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR