'GMA' Invites Chris Brown Back Day After Outburst (Video)
Even though Robin Roberts says she was "shocked" by his behavior, she says she'd "love to have another chat with him."
Good Morning America has invited Chris Brown back to the show -- even though he stormed off set Tuesday, threw a cooler and allegedly broke a window because he was so angry about being asked about Rihanna.
"I wish him the absolute best," Robin Roberts said on GMA Wednesday morning. "We extended the invitation to him [to come back], and sure hope he takes us up on it because I'd sure love to have another chat with him."
Roberts conducted the interview with Brown Tuesday that caused him to storm off the set after performing a single from his new album, F.A.M.E. (She was also one of the first to interview him after he was arrested in 2009 for his altercation with Rihanna.)
"Any time we have a guest, we let them know ahead of time the subject matter and the topics. And even right before the interview I let him know," Roberts explained again Wednesday on air. "I was shocked like everyone else, because we've had a wonderful relationship. I've been to his home, he's very gracious, and we've had easy conversation."
She says she "thought he was joking" when he was sulking during their interview, and repeated, "We've extended an invitation. We'd love to have him back. He's seriously considering that."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR