Golden Globes: Channing Tatum and Emma Watson Among Additional Presenters
The HFPA announces a handful of actors set for the Jan. 12 telecast, including Tom Hanks, Melissa McCarthy and "Wolf of Wall Street"actress Margot Robbie.
The Hollywood Foreign Press Association has added a few more names to the talent roster for Sunday's Golden Globes telecast.
Channing Tatum, Emma Watson and 2014 nominee Tom Hanks are among those who will take the stage as presenters. They'll be joined by Chris Hemsworth, Melissa McCarthy, Seth Meyers, Liam Neeson, Chris O’Donnell, Mark Ruffalo, Kyra Sedgwick, Naomi Watts, Olivia Wilde and Wolf of Wall Street actress Margot Robbie.
Previously announced presenters include Kevin Bacon, Robert Downey Jr., Jennifer Lawrence, Uma Thurman, Mila Kunis, Julie Bowen, Laura Dern, Jimmy Fallon, Colin Farrell and Reese Witherspoon.
Tina Fey and Amy Poehler return to host this year's Golden Globes, which will take place at the Beverly Hilton on Sunday, Jan. 12, and air live on NBC.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR