Golden Globes: First Presenters Announced
Kevin Bacon, Robert Downey Jr. and Jennifer Lawrence are among the stars who will present at the event on Jan. 12.
With less than a week to go until the 71st annual Golden Globes take place, the Hollywood Foreign Press Association (HFPA) has announced the first group of presenters.
Kevin Bacon, Robert Downey Jr., Jennifer Lawrence, Uma Thurman, Mila Kunis, Julie Bowen, Laura Dern, Jimmy Fallon, Colin Farrell and Reese Witherspoon have all been announced as presenters.
The Golden Globes -- hosted by Tina Fey and Amy Poehler -- will take place at the Beverly Hilton on Sunday, Jan. 12, and will air live on NBC.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'