Golden Globes Lawsuit Puts 2012 Show at Risk
5:08 AM PST 1/24/2011 by Georg Szalai
Lawyers for the Hollywood Foreign Press Association say that litigation with show producer Dick Clark Productions may not be decided in time to ensure next year’s TV broadcast.
NEW YORK – The controversy surrounding Golden Globes host Ricky Gervais may not be the biggest headache for the Hollywood Foreign Press Association.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile