Golden Globes Set Jan. 11, 2015, Airdate
The ceremony will air live from 5 to 8 p.m. PT on NBC from the Beverly Hilton.
The Hollywood Foreign Press Association has set a Jan. 11, 2015, date for the 72nd Golden Globes. As previously announced, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler will once again assume hosting duties for the awards gala held at the Beverly Hilton hotel.
"Not only do we have the privilege of announcing the date of the 72nd annual Golden Globe Awards, we are very appreciative of Tina and Amy for hosting the ceremony for a third year in a row," said Theo Kingma, president of the HFPA. "There is no doubt they will once again host a memorable Golden Globe Awards celebration!"
The 71st Golden Globes, aired Jan. 12 on NBC, hit a 10-year high with 20.9 million viewers tuning in to see American Hustle take the best motion picture award in the musical or comedy category and 12 Years a Slave take the top honor in the drama category.
The 2015 ceremony will air from 5 to 8 p.m. PT.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR