Golden Globes Set Jan. 11, 2015, Airdate
The ceremony will air live from 5 to 8 p.m. PT on NBC from the Beverly Hilton.
The Hollywood Foreign Press Association has set a Jan. 11, 2015, date for the 72nd Golden Globes. As previously announced, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler will once again assume hosting duties for the awards gala held at the Beverly Hilton hotel.
"Not only do we have the privilege of announcing the date of the 72nd annual Golden Globe Awards, we are very appreciative of Tina and Amy for hosting the ceremony for a third year in a row," said Theo Kingma, president of the HFPA. "There is no doubt they will once again host a memorable Golden Globe Awards celebration!"
The 71st Golden Globes, aired Jan. 12 on NBC, hit a 10-year high with 20.9 million viewers tuning in to see American Hustle take the best motion picture award in the musical or comedy category and 12 Years a Slave take the top honor in the drama category.
The 2015 ceremony will air from 5 to 8 p.m. PT.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Emmy Rossum & Zoey Deutch Celebrate with Jimmy Choo at their CHOO.08 Launch Party!
- Zoe Saldana Is Pregnant with Fear in 'Rosemary's Baby' Trailer!
- Television Legend Valerie Harper 'Absolutely Cancer Free' After Battle with Terminal Brain Cancer
- Keri Russell's 'The Americans' Renewed for Third Season by FX!