Goldman Sachs Upgrades Netflix, Sees 50% Stock Upside Potential
5:49 AM PDT 3/15/2011 by Georg Szalai
"Netflix shares overreacted to more visible signs of competition, while at the same time, sub momentum has been better than expected," analyst Ingrid Chung says.
NEW YORK - Enough of the bearish talk about Netflix, Goldman Sachs said Tuesday in upgrading the stock to a "buy" rating and predicting 50 percent price upside.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile