'Gone Girl' Star Rosamund Pike Exits UTA
Rosamund Pike, the female lead in Edgar Wright’s forthcoming sci-fi action comedy The Worlds End, has left UTA.
Pike, who also starred opposite Tom Cruise in Paramount's Jack Reacher, is now the fourth actor repped by manager Shelley Browning and her Magnolia Entertainment company to leave the agency.
Rachel McAdams was the first to exit, leaving in April. Swedish actors Joel Kinnaman and Noomi Rapace left in May. The latter two have since signed with CAA; McAdams is still without agency representation.
Pike earlier this month nabbed the coveted lead in Gone Girl, David Fincher’s adaptation of the Gillian Flynn novel. Among her credits are Barney’s Version, An Education and Pride & Prejudice.
World’s End opens Aug. 23.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR