Goo Goo Dolls Frontman John Rzeznik Weds
The rocker married longtime girlfriend Melina Gallo in Malibu.
John Rzeznik has said “I do” to girlfriend Melina Gallo.
The Goo Goo dolls frontman was married Friday in Malibu in front of his bandmates and 120 guests, People reports. The couple has been together since 2005.
"We've been together a while and I'm not going anywhere and we'd like to start a family. I'd prefer to be married when I have kids," Rzeznik told the publication.
Gallo wore an Enzoani gown and Rzeznik donned a dark green Gucci suit for the occasion. The marriage is the second for Rzeznik, who divorced his first wife in 1997.
Rzeznik is currently promoting the Goo Goo Dolls tenth studio album, Magnetic.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR