Goo Goo Dolls Frontman John Rzeznik Weds
The rocker married longtime girlfriend Melina Gallo in Malibu.
John Rzeznik has said “I do” to girlfriend Melina Gallo.
The Goo Goo dolls frontman was married Friday in Malibu in front of his bandmates and 120 guests, People reports. The couple has been together since 2005.
"We've been together a while and I'm not going anywhere and we'd like to start a family. I'd prefer to be married when I have kids," Rzeznik told the publication.
Gallo wore an Enzoani gown and Rzeznik donned a dark green Gucci suit for the occasion. The marriage is the second for Rzeznik, who divorced his first wife in 1997.
Rzeznik is currently promoting the Goo Goo Dolls tenth studio album, Magnetic.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR