'Good Wife's' Josh Charles Marries Former Ballet Dancer Sophie Flack
The duo wed Friday at a private residence in Manhattan.
The Good Wife's Josh Charles is a newlywed.
The actor, 41, married his longtime girlfriend, Sophie Flack, on Friday in New York, his rep confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.
According to Us Weekly, the couple wed at a private residence in Manhattan, followed by a dinner at an upscale Italian restaurant, Il Cantinori.
He is best known for his role as Will Gardner on CBS' The Good Wife, entering its fifth season this year. He also is known for roles in TV series including Sports Night and films like Dead Poets Society.
Flack, 30, is a former professional ballet dancer who was with the New York City Ballet. She wrote the 2011 novel Bunheads (no relation to ABC Family's recently canceled series), inspired by her own experiences.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR