Google to Open Office in Beverly Hills
4:10 PM PDT 4/6/2011 by Daniel Miller
The deal is Google’s second notable Los Angeles-area real estate transaction in recent months.
Furthering its Southern California expansion, Google has inked a deal with the city of Beverly Hills to open a 13,465-square-foot office for the company’s entertainment division in a city-owned property.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile