Gordon Ramsay's New Montreal Restaurant Evacuated on Opening Night
A malfunctioning sprinkler system forced an early end to opening night at Laurier Gordon Ramsay.
TORONTO -- Gordon Ramsay’s new Montreal restaurant turned into Hell’s Kitchen Wednesday night after a burst sprinkler system left its opening night a wash out.
The celebrity chef was not on hand for the opening of the doors at Laurier Gordon Ramsay, having cut the ribbon on the establishment a day earlier on Tuesday.
The restaurant’s twitter account announced after the Wednesday night mishap: "Due to a problem with our sprinkler, we evacuated the restaurant. The sprinkler is being inspected. Update to follow."
The restaurant in a statement later confirmed the malfunction and apologized "to all affected customers for the incident."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR