Gosselin Kids School Expulsion Not Part of Next ‘Kate Plus 8’
TLC rep confirms that Halloween special will not address the reported incident.
The next ‘Kate Plus 8’ special will not deal with the circumstances around the reported expulsion of two Gosselin children, a TLC rep confirms to The Hollywood Reporter.
A Halloween special, which has wrapped, airs on Nov. 28.
The rep would give no further comment about the reported incident surrounding the children. People magazine reported Friday that the two six-year-olds had been expelled from their private school in Pennsylvania.
The children are now being home-schooled as a result of the non-specified incident which led to the expulsion. Despite other media reports that the expulsion was the result of violence and bullying towards other students, the website cited one source who called the situation “grossly overstated.”
The source added that the “kids are going through a challenging time.” Jon and Kate Gosselin, who started the original reality show about their family featuring sextuplets, divorced in December 2009.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR