Gossip Brand TMZ Joins Westside Office Boom
Vacancy plunges, rents move up as tech firms contribute to leases "straight out of 2006."
The entertainment office market in Los Angeles is in the midst of a big comeback after several years of stagnation. Just ask Warner Bros., which recently struck a $20 million, 11-year lease in Burbank for its television marketing division and is nearing a deal for TMZ's new Westside headquarters.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR