'Gossip Girl' actor cast in 'Apparition' film
Sebastian Stan joins Ashley Green in supernatural horror pic
"Gossip Girl" actor Sebastian Stan will star opposite Ashley Green in "The Apparition," a supernatural horror project from Dark Castle Entertainment. Todd Lincoln is directing.
Stan joins Green in the story of a couple who are haunted by a supernatural presence that is unleashed during a college experiment. Lincoln wrote the script, which is said to be inspired by true events.
Joel Silver, Andrew Rona and Alex Heineman are producing. Steve Richards, Sue Baden Powell and Daniel Alter are exec producing.
Shooting is scheduled to begin Feb. 1 at Studio Babelsberg in Germany, then moves to Los Angeles in March.
The lead is the biggest movie part yet for Brookside Management-repped Stan, who plays Carter Baizen on CW's "Gossip Girl." He just wrapped shooting Darren Aronofsky's thriller "Black Swan" and will appear in the John Cusack comedy "Hot Tub Time Machine."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)