Former 'Gossip Girl' Jessica Szohr to Headline Sex Horror Comedy
Ed Speleers and Luke Pasqualino are also on board Andy de Emmony's "Love Bite," which will be shot in Scotland.
LONDON – Ed Speleers (Eragon), Luke Pasqualino (The Borgias) and Jessica Szohr (Gossip Girl) are traveling to Scotland to shoot Love Bite, directed by Andy de Emmony.
Emmony’s movie, billed as a sex comedy/horror, is set to shoot in Scotland at the beginning of October.
U.K. production banner Ecosse Films is teaming with Notting Hill Films to mount the movie.
The script details the story of four friends who find their dead-end town in turmoil after a bloodthirsty werewolf starts gnawing local virgins. The quartet subsequently realize that losing their virginity might provide the best route to survival.
It was penned by Ronan Blaney and Cris Cole.
Robert Bernstein and Douglas Rae produce for Ecosse while Paul Ritchie takes the project. Notting Hill Films production banner will produce with Ecosse.
Ecosse Films’ resume boasts Becoming Jane and Wuthering Heights while Ritchie counts a co-producer credit on Slumdog Millionaire on his.
London based sales and finance boutique WestEnd Films is bankrolling and handling international sales.
The budget is being finalized now and the project will be pre-sold at the upcoming Toronto Film Festival and afterwards at the American Film Market.
Editor's note: Jessica Szohr's name spelling has been corrected.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR