'Gossip Girl' Star Kevin Zegers Joins Josh Schwartz's 'Georgetown' Pilot
9:59 AM PDT 3/16/2011 by Lacey Rose
He signs on for the Warner Bros. Television project about the young people behind the power brokers of Washington, D.C.
Gossip Girl's Kevin Zegers has been cast in the Warner Bros. Television pilot Georgetown.The ABC drama project, formerly known as The Inner Circle, centers on the young people behind the power brokers of Washington, D.C. The Canadian actor, whose previous credits include Transamerica, Air Bud and It's a Boy Girl Thing, will play the part of Monty. He joins James Wolk, the star of Fox's short-lived drama Lone Star, and Australian actress Daisy Betts. The latter pair will share a romantic history, complicated by the demands of the characters’ all-consuming jobs. The hour-long pilot will reunite Zegers with his Gossip Girl bosses Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage, who along with Len Goldstein will executive produce. Will Fetters (The Lucky One, Remember Me) will serve as the project’s writer and executive producer, with Mark Piznarski (Veronica Mars, Gossip Girl) on board to direct.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR