GoTV, CESD ink partnership
Combine production facility with talent to create content
NEW YORK -- GoTV Networks has struck a strategic partnership with talent agency CESD to combine GoTV's production studio with CESD's talent roster, the firms said Wednesday.
"CESD's client base enhances GoTV's ability to package brands and top-tier talent in compelling multiepisode content that entertains consumers and inures positive benefits to leading brands," said GoTV executive vp and studio chief Daniel Tibbets, who also is co-creator of the mobisode.
CESD's talent includes Hayden Panettierre ("Heroes"), Jon Cryer ("Two and a Half Men"), Ed Helms ("The Office"), Jorge Garcia ("Lost"), Becki Newton ("Ugly Betty"), Steve Schirripa ("The Sopranos"), musicians Gavin DeGraw and Jesse McCartney.
"CESD is always looking to make strides forward in new media for its valuable celebrity clients," CESD partner Ken Slevin said.
GoTV Prods. produces and syndicates original and partner programming via mobile and broadband technologies. Its content is available online and through a range of wireless mobile devices in the U.S.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing