GoTV, CESD ink partnership
Combine production facility with talent to create content
NEW YORK -- GoTV Networks has struck a strategic partnership with talent agency CESD to combine GoTV's production studio with CESD's talent roster, the firms said Wednesday.
"CESD's client base enhances GoTV's ability to package brands and top-tier talent in compelling multiepisode content that entertains consumers and inures positive benefits to leading brands," said GoTV executive vp and studio chief Daniel Tibbets, who also is co-creator of the mobisode.
CESD's talent includes Hayden Panettierre ("Heroes"), Jon Cryer ("Two and a Half Men"), Ed Helms ("The Office"), Jorge Garcia ("Lost"), Becki Newton ("Ugly Betty"), Steve Schirripa ("The Sopranos"), musicians Gavin DeGraw and Jesse McCartney.
"CESD is always looking to make strides forward in new media for its valuable celebrity clients," CESD partner Ken Slevin said.
GoTV Prods. produces and syndicates original and partner programming via mobile and broadband technologies. Its content is available online and through a range of wireless mobile devices in the U.S.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Third Person' Trailer Shows Mila Kunis, Olivia Wilde, Liam Neeson Feeling Everything
- AMC's Hit Reality Show 'Small Town Security' Is Back For Season 3
- Bride Gives Groom 'Ghostbusters' Cake, Proves That She's A Keeper
- Ted Neeley, Original 'Jesus Christ Superstar,' Hopes Pope Francis Will Come To The Musical