Grammy Awards Set Date for 2013 Ceremony
The 55th annual ceremony will take place Feb. 10 at Staples Center.
The date has been set for next year's Grammys.
The 55th annual Grammy Awards will take place Sunday, Feb. 10, at Staples Center in Los Angeles. CBS will televise the show from 8-11:30 p.m. ET/PT.
Additionally, the Grammys nominations concert, featuring performances from past winners or nominees, has been scheduled for Wednesday, Dec. 5.
The eligibility period for this year's ceremony is Oct. 1, 2011, to Sept. 30, 2012.
This year's Grammy Awards -- dominated by Adele, who won six trophies -- drew a massive 40 million viewers on CBS.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR