Grammy Nominations Concert Returning to LA
The concert special, airing on CBS, is scheduled for Dec. 6.
The Grammy Nominations Concert is coming home.
After moving from Los Angeles to Nashville for last year's event, this year's show is returning to the Nokia Theatre LA LIVE! on Dec. 6. The one-hour special, featuring performances from past Grammy winners and nominees, will air live on CBS at 10 p.m. ET.
This year marks the sixth time that the Grammy nominations have been aired live on primetime TV. Information regarding ticket sales, presenters and performers is expected to be revealed in the coming weeks. Last year's soiree was hosted by Taylor Swift and LL Cool J, including performances from Hunter Hayes, Maroon 5, fun. and Ne-Yo.
The 56th annual Grammy Awards are set for Sunday, Jan. 26, 2014, at L.A.'s Staples Center.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing