Rihanna Performs 'We Found Love' At Grammy Nominations Concert (Video)
The singer was nominated for album of the year along with Adele, Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars and The Foo Fighters Wednesday night.
Rihanna received an album of the year Grammy nomination for her 2011 album, Loud, when the award contenders were announced in Los Angeles Wednesday, Nov. 30.
But the singer, who will compete against Adele (21), Foo Fighters (Wasting Light), Lady Gaga (Born This Way) and Bruno Mars (Doo-Wops & Hooligans), for the top award wasn't just there to received her accolades. The pop star also performed her current hit "We Found Love" for the audience.
The nominations were announced Wednesday night during CBS' Grammy Nominations Concert Live!! which was hosted by LL Cool J. Other performers included Jason Aldean, the Band Perry, and past Grammy Award winners Lady Gaga,(who was nominated for both best pop solo performance and album of the year) Ludacis, Lupe Fiasco and Sugarland. Valerie Simpson and Mike Stoller -- both of whom lost their longtime songwriting partners this year -- joined Usher for a moving tribute to songwriters.
In addition to album of the year, Rihanna received four other nominations as well as collaboration nods in the song of the year category for Kanye West's "All of the LIghts," which was also nominated for best rap/sung collaboration for along with her "What's My Name?" with Drake.
Watch her nominations night performance below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game