Grammys 2012: Top 5 TIVO'ed Moments
Last night's 54th annual Grammy awards pulled in their largest viewing audience since 1984, with 39 million viewers tuning in to the three and a half hour broadcast.
And there were a few highlights in a night that saw performances from the likes of Paul McCartney and the Beach boys to Katy Perry and the Foo Fighters, that viewers watched more than once.
Here were the top five show moments according to TIVO's audience research measurement data.
5) Jennifer Hudson's "I Will Always Love You" tribute to Whitney Houston, who died in Los Angeles the day before.
4) Adele's return to the stage with a performance of her song and record of the year winner, "Rolling in the Deep," after four months of vocal rest due after undergoing throat surgery in June.
3) The first award presentation of the night, with best pop solo performance to Adele for her hit "Someone Like You."
2) Country star Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson's duet of "Don't You Wanna Stay."
1) Rihanna and Coldplay scored the most-viewed moment of the night with their duet of "Princess of China," the band's "Paradise" and the pop princess' "We Found Love."