Teen Choice Awards
August 9, 2015
ATAS, Primetime Emmys Awards: Final round voting begins
August 17, 2015
ATAS, Primetime Emmys Awards: Final round voting ends
August 28, 2015
MTV: Video Music Awards
August 30, 2015
Venice International Film Festival Begins
September 2, 2015
ATAS, Primetime Emmys Awards: Creative Arts Awards and Ball
September 12, 2015
ATAS, 67th Primetime Emmy Awards (5:00 PM PDT)
September 20, 2015
New York Film Festival Begins
September 25, 2015
MTV Europe Music Awards
October 25, 2015
AFI Fest Begins
November 5, 2015
Grammys 2012: Top 5 TIVO'ed Moments
Rihanna, Adele, Jennifer Hudson: The biggest moments from Sunday's awards show that had viewer watching over and over.
Last night's 54th annual Grammy awards pulled in their largest viewing audience since 1984, with 39 million viewers tuning in to the three and a half hour broadcast.
And there were a few highlights in a night that saw performances from the likes of Paul McCartney and the Beach boys to Katy Perry and the Foo Fighters, that viewers watched more than once.
Here were the top five show moments according to TIVO's audience research measurement data.
5) Jennifer Hudson's "I Will Always Love You" tribute to Whitney Houston, who died in Los Angeles the day before.
4) Adele's return to the stage with a performance of her song and record of the year winner, "Rolling in the Deep," after four months of vocal rest due after undergoing throat surgery in June.
3) The first award presentation of the night, with best pop solo performance to Adele for her hit "Someone Like You."
2) Country star Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson's duet of "Don't You Wanna Stay."
1) Rihanna and Coldplay scored the most-viewed moment of the night with their duet of "Princess of China," the band's "Paradise" and the pop princess' "We Found Love."