Grammys 2013: Elton John, Mumford & Sons to Pay Tribute to Levon Helm
Miguel and Wiz Khalifa will also perform during Sunday’s awards ceremony.
Elton John, Mumford & Sons, Zac Brown and Brittany Howard of the Alabama Shakes will join forces for a special tribute performance to the late musician/actor Levon Helm at Sunday’s Grammys.
Nominee T Bone Burnett will serve as musical director for the tribute, which will take place during the annual In Memoriam segment of the program.
CBS also announced additional performers on Wednesday, including current nominees Miguel and Wiz Khalifa.
Dave Grohl, Ne-Yo and Ryan Seacrest – the newly appointed Honorary Chair of the Grammy Foundation Board -- will be on hand to present.
The 55th annual Grammy Awards will take place on Sunday, Feb. 10, at 8 p.m. at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. The ceremony will be broadcast live on the east coast and tape-delayed on the west coast.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)