Grammys 2013: Justin Timberlake to Perform After 4-Year Hiatus
The multihyphenate will take the stage ahead of the release of his eagerly anticipated new album, "The 20/20 Experience."
Will Justin Timberlake bring sexy back to the Grammys stage?
We'll soon find out: The singer, who has dabbled in acting the past few years but has returned to the studio for a hotly anticipated new album, will perform at this year's ceremony for the first time in four years.
The event will be broadcast Feb. 10 on CBS from Staples Center in Los Angeles; weeks later, on March 19, Timberlake drops The 20/20 Experience, his brand-new record following a seven-year hiatus. He released the lyric video for his latest single, "Suit and Tie," last week. The song scored a record-breaking debut, arriving at No. 14 on the Billboard Pop Songs chart.
The six-time Grammy winner's previous album, the quintuple-platinum FutureSex/LoveSounds (2006), spawned such hits as "SexyBack," "My Love" and "What Goes Around ... Comes Around" not to mention the coolest midsong breakdown ever on "LoveStoned."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws