Grammys 2013: Travis Barker, Juanes and Tom Morello Added to Performers List
Dr. John and the Preservation Hall Jazz Band, Stanley Clark, Chick Corea, DJ Z-trip, Grammy host LL Cool J will also take the stage; new presenters include Ellen DeGeneres, Johnny Depp and John Mayer.
The 55th annual Grammy Awards have added more personalities to the packed list of performers and presenters for Sunday’s show.
Dr. John and the Preservation Hall Jazz Band will join The Black Keys onstage for a special performance. Three-time Grammy winner Stanley Clark, along with Chick Corea and Kenny Garrett, will join forces to pay tribute to jazz pianist and composer Dave Brubeck.
Juanes will also perform, and there will be a joint performance by Travis Barker, Chuck D, Tom Morello, DJ Z-trip and Grammy host LL Cool J.
New presenters include Ellen DeGeneres, Kat Dennings, Johnny Depp, John Mayer, Nas, Pitbull, Bonnie Raitt and Kelly Rowland.
The Grammys will air Sunday at 8 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game