Grammys to be announced in prime time
Dec. 1 live broadcast of nominations is part of concert special
NEW YORK -- Despite two years of low ratings, the Grammy nominations will once again be unveiled in a prime-time special.
The Recording Academy this week announced a Dec. 1 live broadcast of the nominations. It will be part of a concert special on CBS at 10 p.m. Eastern.
This will be the third year the nominations have been announced this way, after years of revealing them at a morning news conference. Each year they have performed poorly, despite top talent.
The Grammys will be aired live Feb. 13 on CBS from Los Angeles.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR