Grammys Beauty: Dazzling Diva Makeup
Keep Grammy night alive with gorgeous hits of glitter and stardust for eyes, lips and nails.
The Grammys may be gone, but that doesn't mean you can't at least look like every night is music's biggest night, with a slew of slick, dazzling makeup fit for divas and bold beauty devotees alike.
1. IN THE SPOTLIGHT: Ambient lighting contouring palette in Dim, Incandescent and Radiant Light shades by Hourglass, $58.
2. SOLID GOLD: Eye Paint in Iskander by NARS, $25.
3. HARMONIOUS TRIO: Diamonds Eye Shadow Trio by Chantecaille, $65. "Drunk in Love" singer Beyonce Knowles is a fan of the brand.
4. GOING PLATINUM: Eye Paint in Interstellar by NARS, $25.
5. BRIGHT EYES: Eyes to Kill Intense Shadow in shade No. 11 by Giorgio Armani, $33. "Adore You" singer Miley Cyrus has worn Eyes to Kill on her lids.
6. GLOSSY FINISH: Ultra Shine lip gloss in Pink Guilt by Tom Ford, $45. Jennifer Hudson paints her pout with the designer's lip shades.
7. TOUCH OF SHIMMER: Diorific nail lacquer in Winter (shade No. 128) by Dior, $26.
8. METALLICA MANI: Nail Lacquer in Glitter and Be Gay by Deborah Lippmann, $19
This roundup first appeared in the Jan. 31 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.