The Grammys may be gone, but that doesn't mean you can't at least look like every night is music's biggest night, with a slew of slick, dazzling makeup fit for divas and bold beauty devotees alike.
1. IN THE SPOTLIGHT: Ambient lighting contouring palette in Dim, Incandescent and Radiant Light shades by Hourglass, $58.
2. SOLID GOLD: Eye Paint in Iskander by NARS, $25.
3. HARMONIOUS TRIO: Diamonds Eye Shadow Trio by Chantecaille, $65. "Drunk in Love" singer Beyonce Knowles is a fan of the brand.
4. GOING PLATINUM: Eye Paint in Interstellar by NARS, $25.
5. BRIGHT EYES: Eyes to Kill Intense Shadow in shade No. 11 by Giorgio Armani, $33. "Adore You" singer Miley Cyrus has worn Eyes to Kill on her lids.
6. GLOSSY FINISH: Ultra Shine lip gloss in Pink Guilt by Tom Ford, $45. Jennifer Hudson paints her pout with the designer's lip shades.
7. TOUCH OF SHIMMER: Diorific nail lacquer in Winter (shade No. 128) by Dior, $26.
8. METALLICA MANI: Nail Lacquer in Glitter and Be Gay by Deborah Lippmann, $19
This roundup first appeared in the Jan. 31 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.