'Green Hornet' Actor Eddie Furlong Arrested
The actor reportedly violated a restraining order taken out by his estranged wife.
Green Hornet actor Eddie Furlong was arrested Tuesday for allegedly violating a restraining order taken out against him by his estranged wife, according to published reports.
Last year, actress Rachael Kneeland obtained a court order requiring Furlong to remain at least 100 yards away from her. In her court paper, she reportedly alleged that he "grabbed me, bruised me, pushed me ... left messages saying he would hire people to come and beat me with chains and bats. He is smoking cocaine and doing other various drugs. He is very unpredictable."
The couple reportedly married in 2006 and filed for divorce three years later. They have a 4-year-old son.
Furlong also is known for his role in Terminator 2: Judgment Day. The news of Furlong’s arrest was first reported by TMZ, which later said the actor was released from jail after posting bail.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama
- 'X-Men' Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing Underage Boy
- Jennifer Lopez is a Sexy Slice of Orange on 'American Idol'!
- Mila Kunis & Olivia Wilde Take Us on an Emotional Roller Coaster in 'Third Person' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Justin Bieber Makes Time to Show His Gratitude To Fans in Beverly Hills!