'Green Hornet' Actor Eddie Furlong Arrested
The actor reportedly violated a restraining order taken out by his estranged wife.
Green Hornet actor Eddie Furlong was arrested Tuesday for allegedly violating a restraining order taken out against him by his estranged wife, according to published reports.
Last year, actress Rachael Kneeland obtained a court order requiring Furlong to remain at least 100 yards away from her. In her court paper, she reportedly alleged that he "grabbed me, bruised me, pushed me ... left messages saying he would hire people to come and beat me with chains and bats. He is smoking cocaine and doing other various drugs. He is very unpredictable."
The couple reportedly married in 2006 and filed for divorce three years later. They have a 4-year-old son.
Furlong also is known for his role in Terminator 2: Judgment Day. The news of Furlong’s arrest was first reported by TMZ, which later said the actor was released from jail after posting bail.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR