'Green Hornet' to get Imax treatment
Simultaneous with domestic 2D and 3D release on Jan. 14
BANFF, ALBERTA -- Sony Pictures Releasing's "The Green Hornet" will buzz onto Imax screens simultaneous with the film's domestic 2D and 3D release on Jan. 14, 2011, it was announced Tuesday.
Toronto-based Imax will digitally re-master the 3D version of the comic book actioner, complete with visual-effects shots, for its super-sized screens.
The Seth Rogen-starrer was earlier moved from Dec. 22 to Jan. 14 enabling Imax to accommodate the Sony Pictures Releasing pic on the Martin Luther King holiday weekend (HR, April 22).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR