'Green Lantern,' 'Sucker Punch' going 3D
Warner Bros. plans to release both films in three dimensions
Warner Bros. is spreading the 3D love again.
The Burbank studio on Thursday revealed plans to release two previously announced 2D pics in 3D: "The Green Lantern" and "Sucker Punch."
Zach Snyder's action fantasy "Punch" is still set to land in theaters on March 25, 2011, following its move into the third dimension. And Ryan Reynolds starrer "Green Lantern" will light up screens about three months after that, on June 17 of next year.
Warners has gotten more bullish on 3D following Fox's big payday with "Avatar." In a pair of previous moves, Warners announced plans to convert action fantasy "Clash of the Titans" and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part One" to 3D for release on April 2 and Nov. 19, respectively.
On Thursday, Warners also confirmed it will release "Hallows, Part Two" in 3D on July 15, 2011.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 10 Reimagined Disney Posters Bring Your Favorite Childhood Characters Back To Life
- DOCUMENTARY: How One Email Changed One Guy's Life... Forever
- Miley Cyrus Shows Off Her Sex Toy On Twitter, Should Seriously Be Taught What TMI Means
- Here's Everything Wrong With 'Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull'
- Diane Kruger Ties Up Her Shirt to Reveal Her Flat Stomach
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Reenacts YouTube Viral Sensation 'David at the Dentist' - Watch Now!
- Michelle Obama Hosts Women in Soul Event, President Barack Obama Flubs Spelling of Aretha Franklin's 'Respect'
- Find Out How Oprah Winfrey Got Fooled By Princess Diana!