'Green Street' sequel built by Odd Lot
BERLIN -- Get ready for more hooliganism. Odd Lot is prepping "Green Street 2," a sequel to filmmaker Lexi Alexander's 2005 drama "Green Street Hooligans." Howard Webster is on board to direct the feature, which is being produced by Odd Lot's Deborah del Prete and Gigi Pritzker.
Written by T. Jay O'Brien from a story by Alexander and O'Brien, the story picks up after the deadly climax of the first film and follows some of that movie's characters in prison, where soccer and violence collide again.
Alexander, who directed and co-wrote the first movie, is executive producing. Linda McDonough is co-producing.
The movie is out to cast and selling in Berlin.
Odd Lot is in postproduction on "The Spirit," Frank Miller's take on the Will Eisner comic strip hero.
"Green Street 2" will be the feature directorial debut for Webster, a London-based celebrity photographer and publisher. He created "The Many Worlds of Jonas Moore," an online graphic novel that combines comic book illustrations with 3-D animation, live-action photography, newsreel archive and an original music score.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR