'Grey's Anatomy' Star Sara Ramirez Marries in New York
The actress wed longtime partner Ryan Debolt in a private ceremony on July 4.
Grey's Anatomy star Sara Ramirez, 36, walked down the aisle for the first time this July 4 with her longtime partner, Ryan Debolt.
"On July 4th 2012, after a year long engagement, Sara Ramirez and Ryan Debolt were married in an intimate ceremony in New York. The private event was attended by close family and friends," Ramirez's rep confirms to The Hollywood Reporter.
The Tony-winning actress got engaged to Debolt, a Los Angeles-based banker, while in Paris last summer.
On the season 8 finale of Grey's Anatomy, Ramirez's character Callie was suffering a not-so-happy moment in her own love life, with her partner Arizona (Jessica Capshaw) trapped in the wilderness after a terrible plane crash. The ABC drama will return for season 9 in September.
Ramirez, who is also a singer/songwriter and has appeared in Broadway musicals and shows including Spamalot, was featured in Grey's musical episode, "Song Beneath the Song," in March 2011, and then followed that up with the release of her first EP.
Ramirez recently worked with youngsters in narrating Prokofiev's Peter & the Wolf in performances by the San Francisco Symphony Youth Orchestra.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR