Greyson Chance Teams Up With QVC for Album Presale (Video)
The 13-year-old will offer a special pre-order of his debut record on July 10.
It’s been a year since tween sensation Greyson Chance stole Ellen DeGeneres’ heart with his cover of Lady Gaga’s “Paparazzi” and now his debut album is ready for release.
Hold On ‘Til the Night officially hits shelves on August 2, but Chance will be offering fans the opportunity to pre-order a specially packaged version of the CD, including a bonus DVD, during an appearance on QVC this Sunday, July 10. The singer will appear at 10 a.m. ET to perform select songs off the new album, as well.
Hold On ‘Til the Night explores the trials and tribulations of middle school life with tracks including “Unfriend You,” “Heart Like Stone” and “Cheyenne.” It lends itself to easy listening with a solid mixture of slow ballads and head-bobbing beats.
After discovering Chance on YouTube, DeGeneres signed him as the first artist to her newly developed “eleveneleven” record label. She has since signed 16-year old Tom Andrews from the U.K., 11-year old Savannah Robinson and even pop star Jessica Simpson.
Watch the music video for Chance’s lead single below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR