'Grimm' Star Claire Coffee Weds
The actress tied the knot with musician Chris Thile.
Grimm actress Claire Coffee is a newlywed.
Coffee married musician Chris Thile on Dec. 23 in a small ceremony, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The couple tied the knot at Blackberry Farm in Tennessee with about 20 people looking on. Bon Iver's Rob Moose played Bach on the violin as the bride walked down the aisle, Coffee told People, which was the first to report the news.
Coffee wore a vintage lace gown, purchased at Xtabay Vintage Bridal Salon in Portland, where the actress shoots Grimm for NBC. Thile, known for playing with Nickel Creek and Punch Brothers, wore a custom made wool suit from Against Nature in New York.
The couple has been together for two and a half years.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera