Groupon, Live Nation to Launch Online Ticket Discount Website
GrouponLive will be a local resource for Live Nation events and clients of Ticketmaster.
NASHVILLE -- After a year of mass discounting, some of it maligned as a reactive strategy that devalued the live music experience, Live Nation will come at discounting from a different angle this year with a partnership with Groupon to develop an online ticketing deal channel GrouponLive.
GrouponLive will serve as a local resource for Live Nation events and clients of its global ticketing business, Ticketmaster. The site will serve as a resource for consumers to find tickets to concerts, sports, theater, arts and other live events, while helping the promoter to move inventory in an industry where an estimated 40 percent of seats go unsold.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR