Groupon Pulls Ads From Donald Trump's 'Apprentice' Website
9:38 AM PDT 4/29/2011 by THR staff
As Trump flirts with a presidential run, the company says: "Enough consumers have contacted us to warrant ensuring that we don't place ads on the 'Apprentice' home page in the future."
Groupon said late Thursday that it is pulling its ads from the website of Donald Trump's NBC reality show The Apprentice to distance itself from the "political criticism" surrounding his potential presidential plans.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile