Robert Plant Dismisses Future Led Zeppelin Reunions as a 'Pain'
5:45 PM PST 1/6/2011 by David Ciminelli
The 62-year-old singer says he can't relate to rehashing past hits anymore, affirming, 'There's nothing worse than a bunch of jaded old farts.'
Robert Plant discusses the future of Led Zeppelin and any possible reunion concerts in the new issue of Rolling Stone that dropped Thursday, but the news isn't good.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile