Warner Bros. Sets Release Date for 'Grudge Match'
Sylvester Stallone and Robert De Niro star in the movie as two boxers coaxed out of retirement for one final match.
Fight night will be Nov. 15.
That is the date Warner Bros. has set for the release of Grudge Match, its boxing comedy starring noted screen pugilists Sylvester Stallone and Robert De Niro.
Peter Segal (Get Smart) is directing the pic, which is in production.
The film revolves around two boxers (Stallone and De Niro) who, 50 years after their last fight, are coaxed out of retirement for one final match. Both famously earned best actor Oscar noms playing boxers in films produced by Irwin Winkler and Robert Chartoff: Stallone in 1976's Rocky and De Niro in 1980's Raging Bull. (De Niro won in the category, while Stallone won for best original screenplay).
Also in the Grudge Match cast are Kevin Hart, Alan Arkin and Kim Basinger.
The only competition on the Nov. 15 is The Fifth Estate, DreamWorks’ movie centering on Wikileaks founder Julian Assange. The movie began production this week.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)