GSN Lands 'Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader' Reruns
The cable net acquires 90 episodes of the Jeff Foxworthy-hosted series.
GSN has picked up Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader.
The cable network has picked up 90 episodes of the Jeff Foxworthy-hosted game show from Mark Burnett and 20th Television.
The episodes, which feature appearances by Gene Simmons and Larry the Cable Guy, originally aired on Fox from 2007 to 2009 and will be the first time they've been unspooled since.
GSN will air the quiz show in five-hour blocks on Sundays from 7 p.m. to midnight starting Nov. 6.
The game show joins Drew Carey's Improv-a-Ganza and The Newlywed Game, among others, on the network.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR