Guggenheim's Ross Levinsohn to Appear on Exec Panel at Digital Entertainment World
The CEO joins CBS Interactive's Jim Lanzone and OMD's Claudia Cahill at the conference's opening panel, "View From The Top: State Of The Digital Union."
Ross Levinsohn, CEO of The Hollywood Reporter parent company Guggenheim Digital Media, has joined the growing list of speakers at the inaugural Digital Entertainment World conference.
Set for Feb. 18-20, 2014, in Los Angeles, the event will kick off with opening panel "View From The Top: State Of The Digital Union." Levinsohn will be joined by CBS Interactive president Jim Lanzone and Claudia Cahill, the chief content officer at OMD/The Content Collective. Their discussion will focus on the entire digital ecosystem, from content creation to monetization.
Levinsohn was at Fox Interactive and served as interim CEO of Yahoo! prior to joining Guggenheim Digital Media in January. Guggenheim Digital Media owns The Hollywood Reporter, Billboard and other media properties.
At CBS Interactive, a division of CBS Corp., Lanzone oversees strategy and operations of properties including CBS.com, CNET, CBSSports.com and TV.com. Prior to CBS, he co-founded Clicker.com (acquired by CBS in 2011) and was CEO of Ask.com.
Cahill heads The Content Collective, the content and entertainment practice at OMD, a large media agency. It leverages media brands to generate integrated custom media and content programs across theatrical, TV and digital platforms. She previously was at Levity Entertainment Group and developed the entertainment and sports practice while with Omnicom’s Integer Group.
Digital Entertainment World is a joint venture of IDG World and Digital Media Wire. According to the announcement, it “is the place where content creators and owners, enabling technology providers, digital distributors and device manufacturers will connect to create the infrastructure and technology partnerships necessary to monetize digital content.”
More information is available at www.DEWExpo.com.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'