Guillermo del Toro's 'Crimson Peak' Gets February 2014 Start Date
UPDATED: The gothic horror story from Legendary Pictures will get underway once the director is done shooting "The Strain" drama pilot for FX in Toronto.
TORONTO -- Guillermo del Toro's haunted house thriller Crimson Peak has been given a Haunted Peak production name as it books into Pinewood Toronto Studios for a February 2014 start.
The gothic horror story, being made by Legendary Pictures, is set to shoot from Feb. 10 to May 14.
Crimson Peak portrays a young author who discovers that her husband is not who he appears to be.
Del Toro wrote the script with Matthew Robbins, with Lucinda Coxon doing a rewrite.
Charlie Hunnam, Tom Hiddleston, Jessica Chastain and Mia Wasikowska are attached to the project.
Del Toro, who also shot Pacific Rim for Legendary Pictures at Pinewood Toronto Studios, is also shooting The Strain drama pilot for FX in Toronto.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR