TruTV Orders Guinness World Records Pilot With Jamie Kennedy
The project follows people as they try to earn their place in the record books.
TruTV has ordered a pilot with Jamie Kennedy called Guinness World Records Gone Wild.
The project follows ordinary people pushing themselves to do things to earn their place in history. Among the records it will try to break are "most panes of glass run through in one minute," "fastest time to jump over three oncoming cars," "highest dive into 12 inches of water," "most kicks to the head in one minute," "most live cockroaches held in the mouth," "most paintballs to hit a person in 30 seconds" and "most people crammed into a tiny car."
Kennedy (Scream, The Jamie Kennedy Experiment) is set to host the pilot. High Noon Entertainment (Cake Boss) is producing.
Guinness World Records Gone Wild is executive produced by Pamela Healey, Jim Berger, Angel Annussek, Michael Binkow and Rob Molloy, while Robyn Hutt serves as executive in charge of production.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)