'Gulliver's Travels' Tests Jack Black's Appeal in the U.S.
3:41 PM PST 12/23/2010 by Pamela McClintock
The actor toplines the film, but internationally, it's Jonathan Swift's story that's taking the PR spotlight.
In the U.S., 20th Century Fox is selling Gulliver's Travels as a Jack Black comedy. Overseas, where Jonathan Swift's classic tome is far more familiar, the film is being sold on the story.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile