Guns N' Roses Sets 'L.A. Takeover' Tour Dates on the Sunset Strip
The west coast visit will mark the band’s first return to the Hollywood Palladium in 22 years.
Guns N’ Roses is taking over Los Angeles.
Hot off their New York Takeover, the band has announced a tour continuation including a series of Los Angeles dates for the month of March. Following shows in Atlanta, Orlando and Miami, the rockers will hit the Sunset Strip for three performances.
Kicking off on March 9, Axl Rose and Co. will hit the stage at the Hollywood Palladium, marking their first return to the venue in 22 years. Next, they will move down the Sunset Strip to The Wiltern on March 11 and the House of Blues on March 12.
Presale tickets begin on Thursday, March 1 at 10 a.m. PT, with sales set to open to the public on Friday, March 2 at 10 a.m. PT.
Next month, the band will hit Cleveland, Ohio for their induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. They will be honored alongside the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Beastie Boys, Don Kirshner, Laura Nyro, Tom Dowd and more during the weeklong celebration.
Find the complete list of March tour dates below.
March 1 Tabernacle Atlanta, GA
March 3 House of Blues Orlando, FL
March 5 Fillmore Miami Beach Miami, FL
March 9 Hollywood Palladium Los Angeles, CA
March 11 The Wiltern Los Angeles, CA
March 12 House of Blues Sunset Strip Los Angeles, CA
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Matt Bomer Talks 'Fifty Shades' Casting Rumors, Wants to Return for 'Magic Mike XXL'!
- Taylor Swift & Sarah Hyland See an Off-Broadway Play Together!
- Hilary Duff Treats Herself to a Vegan Dinner at Crossroads!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Express Sadness Over Death of Camilla Parker Bowles' Brother