Controversial Chinese Hit Film 'Tiny Times' to Get North American Release
China Lion will open Guo Jingming's film in Monterey Park, Calif., as well as in Vancouver and Toronto.
China Lion has set North American release dates for Guo Jingming's Tiny Times, a popular but controversial hit in mainland China.
The film will open in Los Angeles County on July 26 at the AMC Atlantic Times Square 14 in Monterey Park as well as at the Cineplex SilverCity Riverport in Vancouver and the Cineplex Odeon Yonge & Dundas in Toronto.
Set in fast-paced modern-day Shanghai, Tiny Times, which stars Kai Ko, Amber Kuo, Rhydian Vaughan, explores the materialism of China’s young adults and has grossed more than $80 million in China.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills