Controversial Chinese Hit Film 'Tiny Times' to Get North American Release
China Lion will open Guo Jingming's film in Monterey Park, Calif., as well as in Vancouver and Toronto.
China Lion has set North American release dates for Guo Jingming's Tiny Times, a popular but controversial hit in mainland China.
The film will open in Los Angeles County on July 26 at the AMC Atlantic Times Square 14 in Monterey Park as well as at the Cineplex SilverCity Riverport in Vancouver and the Cineplex Odeon Yonge & Dundas in Toronto.
Set in fast-paced modern-day Shanghai, Tiny Times, which stars Kai Ko, Amber Kuo, Rhydian Vaughan, explores the materialism of China’s young adults and has grossed more than $80 million in China.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR